Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Strep throat and tow trucks and breaks up, OH MY

What a week!

I just realized I hadn't blogged in like seven days...probably because in the past 3, my car died, got stranded at O'Reilly's Auto Parts, and towed to a mechanic the next day (the SAME day my kindergartener got strep throat and missed two days of school) and then I bought a car.

Yep. Was officially OVER breaking down all the time, never knowing which sensor and warning lights on my dash were legit or just a malfunction, not being able to see my odometer at night to see how fast I was going because that bulb was burned out, having to buy new tires almost every year...over the cracked windshield and faded fire dept. window decals that no longer apply to me. Over the stained seats and floor mats. Over the blind spots and the way it never seemed to match what speed I was apparently actually going (said a cop).

Over it.

So, Tuesday this week, my Sebring and I broke up. DONE. Finished. OVER. And there was no "it's not you, it's me." No, it was ALL the Sebring! haha.

Don't worry. My new Camaro and I are very VERY happy together :)

FYI - I'm heading out of town in the morning for Captivating Advanced in Colorado, a women's retreat taught by Stasi Eldredge, and I am SO excited. Please pray for safe travels and for God to do a work in my heart in any way I need. And that I can be a blessing to someone there!

Thank you! How is YOUR week going so far?

PS - the story about my car and how it broke down will be coming next week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment