Thursday, June 27, 2013

New blog design!!

Hey guys! I'm here!!

Thanks for being patient with me. I've been dealing with a bunch of stuff personally with my family, working on multiple book deadlines, and this blog design, not to mention working and putting my house up for sale. I'm not bored, to say the least. Things keep sort of blowing up. Prayers appreciated.

However, I wanted to drop a note and say this is my fabulous new blog design brought to you by Haley Young! She's clearly very good at what she does, and I hope you go pay her a visit, especially if you're in the market for a new look for an existing web presence, or to start a new blog/website. You won't be sorry :)

You can read more about Haley and her genius at www.allthespiceoflife.com and www.haleyjeanyoung.com

I'll be back after my deadline next week with fresh posts :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! Prayers definitely going up for you, right now. :)

    ReplyDelete