Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What punctuation mark are you?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatpunctuationmarkareyouquiz/

This was too fun. And we could all use that today ;)

I'm a semi colon!

You are elegant, understated, and subtle in your communication.
You're very smart (and you know it), but you don't often showcase your brilliance.

Instead, you carefully construct your arguments, ideas, and theories – until they are bulletproof.
You see your words as an expression of yourself, and you are careful not to waste them.

You friends see you as enlightened, logical, and shrewd.
(But what you're saying often goes right over their heads.)

You excel in: The Arts

You get along best with: The Colon

Hahahaha. Good times. Who's a Colon for me to bond with??? :)

What'd you get?

PS - JUST realized I accidentally posted this here instead of at www.scribblechicks.blogspot.com where I intended it to go. (a writer's blog) HAHAHAH! Sorry for the randomness.

3 comments:

  1. It says I'm a colon. Lol. That doesn't sound that much like me, though. I'm a total dreamer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol here's mine (a comma):

    You are open minded and extremely optimistic.
    You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.

    You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.
    You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.

    Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.
    (But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)

    You excel in: Inspiring people

    You get along best with: The Question Mark

    Uh, wouldn't say I'm this much of an enthusiastic person (at least not this often), but I'll take it :)

    ReplyDelete