Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brutally real

I can't go into details, even here on my being real blog, because of protecting people I love.

But I can say that I'm in the darkest valley I've ever been in, and prayers are appreciated, coveted, NEEDED.

Nevertheless - God's got this, and God's got me, even though it hurts. And the word hurts feels like such a joke. The word could never do this pain justice.

So that's me being brutally real today. If you can relate, I'm so sorry. But the same truths are true for you.

GOD WILL PROVIDE.

GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU.

GOD HAS NOT ABANDONED YOU.

GOD HAS NOT REJECTED YOU.

He is good. He is able. He is constant. He is sovereign. He is holy.

And I WILL praise Him in this storm.

Will you?


1 comment:

  1. Love you, and the fact that you're allowing your situation to draw you closer to Jesus. Praying, my friend.

    ReplyDelete