Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bazinga'd by God...

God revealed something to me about my current journey/storm/wilderness Sunday night. He reminded me of the woman in the Gospels who bled for 12 years and finally determined in her heart to touch Jesus, and be healed. She KNEW He was her only hope for healing. For joy. Peace. Hope. Victory.

Life.

So she touched Him. And He healed her. Her faith made her well, and she went in peace. (I sort of figure she didn't go all that far!)

Like we humans tend to do, we allow doubts and life to get in the way of what God speaks to us, get in the way of His revelation. So today, I asked Him to confirm His Word again. Really reveal Himself to me, in a clear way that would resonate.

He gave me this, via a dear friend on my FB page....

http://www.julielessman.com/journal-jots1/2013/4/27/friday-april-26-2013.html

I sort of feel like God just whispered "Bazinga"  ;)

Today, Friend, ASK HIM for what you need. Not just what you want. What you NEED. Do you need healing? Then ask, seek, knock, and BELIEVE. Do not give up. He is more than capable and more than willing to heal your heart. He wants you to fight through the crowd, go against culture, go against society, even go against the rules, and TOUCH HIM. No matter what it takes, no matter what you sacrifice to grasp at His robe. Reach out.

He is there.

2 comments:

  1. Love your words here! So true! I always wonder how we can hold back, Knowing who God is and what his word promises to those who believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Betsy, I am SO glad I am not alone in being "Bazinga'd by God..."!!! :)

    I am touched that my blog touched you, but then I shouldn't be because that's what His touch always does in our lives. We never know who or when, but He always has His finger on the pulse of who needs what ... and that's all that really matters.

    Soooo looking to a hug in Indy -- PLEASE say you are going!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete