Friday, May 31, 2013

How real can she get?

This blog is called "Getting Real", and sometimes I wonder, just how real I really can get! lol

So here we go.

To be honest, the last little while, I haven't had a lot I feel I can offer blog-wise. I'm a little stagnant, and in a brand new phase in my journey/storm, and to be super honest - it's almost numbing.

Ever been there?

I sort of feel like I'm stuck in those moments after a really loud noise goes off, like a bomb, or maybe a shotgun, when you can't hear anything at all, except your own heartbeat. Like being underwater. Just...thump thump...thump thump...while the world fades to slow motion around you. You're there...but you're detached...you're there...but it's like you're watching your own life as a movie.

That's me right now.

How real can I get? Well, there you go!

Don't worry, I'm still here. There WILL be more to come. And my new blog design is on its way and hopefully that will help jump-start things again, too.

In the meantime, pray for me. I'm praying for you.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate, to an extent. I have no idea what's going on in your life, but I know that I have so many things going on right now myself. I'm currently having to trust God more than ever to guide me, open doors, and provide. It's hard, but when I think about Paul and the other apostles, I can't help but thank God for a chance to get a feel for what they experienced. Times like this strengthen out faith and draw us closer to God and, as frustrating as things may be, I wouldn't trade this season for anything... Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete