Thursday, March 7, 2013

MIA

I'm MIA from blogger world for the rest of this weekend, but check my FB and twitter for pics. Because I'm leaving the humid south for....

COLORADO!  :)

I'm attending the Stasi Eldredge "Captivating" women's retreat this weekend and absolutely can not wait. And not just because it's supposed to snow. :)

I'm excited for what I know God is going to do in my heart while there. He's not just meeting me there, though, He's going WITH me. And He's coming back with me. How awesome is that? He does that for you too by the way. Just ask. Seek His presence. He hears you. He sees you. He CARES.

I pray your heart is renewed this weekend in the way God chooses to use. Thank Him in advance for His marvelous works. It means all the difference.  :)

Also, prayers for my plane travel is appreciated. I don't...ahem...fly well. If you hear a ruckus, well, it's me, from the sky. There will be lots of chanting of Psalms....

No comments:

Post a Comment