Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sunday is coming...

This weekend is Easter...

and my birthday! March 30th.

And then I have only one more year until I'm 30.

Yikes!

Though I have to admit, because of current circumstances, I might be looking forward to my 30th birthday more than my 29th. I'd almost rather just sort of skip this birthday, but I have the feeling Jesus has other plans for me. We'll see.  :)

Regardless, my personal celebration or lack of pales in comparison to the glorious GLORY of Easter Sunday.

For many of you (and me), Friday has been long. Desolate. Discouraging.

But Sunday IS coming...






1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Blogging Award! Answer some questions about you and spread the love. You can pull the questions from my site (http://writergetsreal.blogspot.com/) or I can e-mail them to you. :) Happy blogging!
    And by the way-30 isn't so bad. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete