Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I know pain is just a place...

Listen to the words of this video today. You might be as blown away as I was if you consider this as Jesus singing to you. WOW! What hope.


My favorite line in the lyrics?

I know pain is just a place
The will has been broken
Don't let the fear become the hate
Don't take the sadness to the grave
I know the fight is on the way
When the sides have been chosen


The sides have been chosen, dear Reader, and if you're a follower of Christ, you're on the winning team. No matter what happens this side of eternity. One day, the tears will be erased, and all will be right with the world - literally. The pain will be gone. The fears, vanished. The hopes, fulfilled.

Yes, there is a fight. Daily. A struggle to keep our heads above water and our souls out of the mire - but in Jesus, we have rest. Peace. Victory.

Jesus's got this, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment